Bella Rent a Car offers several optional insurance plans and are available for an additional daily charge. Renters may purchase additional liability insurance at the time of rental. For additional information, please give us a call to any of our locations.
Types of Insurance Available
CDW (Collision Damage Waiver)
- $500 deductible in case of incident or accident
Total Waiver Charge (TWC)
- No deductible in case of incident or accident
Your Own Insurance may be provided without additional charge if the coverage limits are 100/300/50 ($100,000 / $300,000 / $50,000) “Double Interest” it’s not acceptable.
Explanation of 100/300/50:
If the limits of liability on your policy are set at 100/300/50, and you are found at-fault in an accident, your car insurance company is obligated to pay the claim accordingly:
- Bodily injury per person: 100 refers to $100,000 and is the maximum amount to be paid for each person injured in the other vehicle in an accident. Should two people in the other vehicle sustain bodily injuries in the amounts of $90,000 and $100,000, these amounts would be fully covered by your car insurance policy because each amount is $100,000 or less. Any amount exceeding the limit is your responsibility as an out-of-pocket expense.
- Bodily injury per accident: 300 or $300,000 equals the total amount that is paid toward bodily injury. The bodily injury amounts of $90,000 and $100,000 combined do not exceed $300,000, so you are fully covered.
- Property damage: What if the vehicle driven by the other person is totaled and damages are estimated at $58,000? Because this amount is in excess of the liability limit for property damage, 50 or $50,000, you are obligated to pay the remaining $8,000 after your car insurance company pays the first $50,000 in property damage